List:       secprog
Subject:    Re: www apps pen-test methodology (was: Re: www-mobile-code - List Charter)
From:       Andrew van der Stock <ajv () e-secure ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-08-17 2:33:50

Hi all,

I've been in negotiations with a publisher to write a book on a very similar
topic since I returned from Blackhat. The book proposal is going back and
forwards with the publisher right now, and hopefully, if it gets a green
light, it will be out in a year or so.

My book proposal is effectively "How to architect, design, write and maintain
secure e-commerce". It's aimed at everyone in the target group, from
architects, software engineers, developers and system/security administrators.

If they give the go ahead, expect to see unedited chapters uploaded to my web
site for peer review & critique. If they have an agressive schedule, I will
probably ask for one or two co-authors to step up to the plate as well.

Andrew van der Stock
ajv@greebo.net