List:       seagull-general
Subject:    [Seagull-general] Nav subtree creation by non-admin user
From:       "Peter Termaten" <peter.termaten () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-09-23 12:43:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I have a situation where a non-admin user should be able to create /maintain
a subtree of the site's navigation. Only the subtree should be accessible to
this user, all other entries would still be restricted to admin.
Would it be possible to use the SGL navigation/nestedset classes to solve
this easily?
Any hints are welcome.

Cheers,
Peter