List:       seagull-general
Subject:    Re: [Seagull-general] Url issue :(
From:       Demian Turner <demian () phpkitchen ! com>
Date:       2006-06-26 8:33:06

Hi Paul
> Well I am sure all you said is true however I still need to have> polish > URI \
> translation.> > My Seagull's enconding, mysql collation, templates and so on are \
> set> to > utf-8 (php 5.1.2, mysql 5.0.18).
aha - well sending that info in the first email would have been veryhelpful, save us \
both time.
> When I hit:> http://seagull.local/index.php/4856,chodziez,go%c5%9bciniec-wyrwid%c4%> \
> 85b-w-chodzie%c5%bcy> > I am getting this Error message:> > MESSAGE: specified \
> manager, > '4856,chodziez,go�ciniec-wyrwid�b-w-chodzie�y', could not be \
> found, > default loaded
I must admit i've seen some variation in how folks name theirmodules/managers, but \
nothing like what you have above. perhaps you areinspired by vignette? ;-) the \
Seagull approach is to simplify whereever possible, i'm not sureyou're achieving that \
                with your naming scheme.
re: encoding, just use a debugger and see what probs come up in themanager resolution \
task, ie SGL_Task_ResolveManager
hth
Demian

Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?Get stuff \
done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easierDownload IBM \
WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache \
Geronimohttp://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642_______________________________________________Seagull-general \