List:       scst-devel
Subject:    [Scst-devel] MPIO - SCST - ESXi
From:       Alex Zetaeffesse <fzetafs () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-27 14:27:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I'm trying to configure MPIO between an ESXi server and the ZFS with SCST.
Is there anything
I created 4 portgroups with an associated VMK interface. I assigned one
single uplink interface to each portgroups. I made sure there were separate
connection to 4 interfaces which SCST listens on, they have got IPv6
addresses, but I think this doesn't make any difference.

While using I don't see any active IPv6 connection but only one from the
IPv4 ESXi interface that I use for management and Web GUI as well,
hence the performance are not ideal.

It's my first time that I try to set up MPIO between ESXi and SCSt and I
read that the iSCSI portal must accept different connections from the same
initiator.

Could it be the case for not seeing other flows than the IPv4 one?
Otherwise would you have advices on this?

TIA,

Alex