List:       scout-dev
Subject:    Re: Deprecate the jUDDI API?
From:       "Alex O'Ree" <spyhunter99 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-30 22:20:45

Kurt, the jUDDI API Service has the following methods
adminDelete_tmodel
delete_ClientSubscriptionInfo
delete_publisher
get_allPublisherDetail
get_publisherDetail
invoke_SyncSubscription
save_Clerk
save_ClientSubscriptionInfo
save_Node
save_publisher

Which method is the one you're referring to: "subscriptions between
jUDDI nodes, where client info is exchanged."