List:       scilab-users
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-users] Label and tick interval on an axis
From:       Jean-Yves Baudais <Jean-Yves.Baudais () insa-rennes ! fr>
Date:       2023-11-13 10:41:40

> Found a solution online after a lot of searching! Still do not know where=
 the
> option for "step by" is unless it is an un-documented option?

I guess you've red the help page of "axes properties" to find the solution,=
 where is it written: "Changing by hand the Locations or/and Labels of an a=
xis automatically sets its .auto_ticks status to "off"". There is nothing a=
bout "Step by", that exists on the "Edit Axes Ticks" box!

Jean-Yves
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the indiv=
idual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or priv=
ileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in e=
rror,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this em=
ail and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Syst=C3=A8mes does not accept or assume any liability or res=
ponsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our d=
ata privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questio=
ns related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection =
Officer https://www.3ds.com/privacy-policy/contact/