List:       scilab-users
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-users] {EXT}  How to count pixels
From:       "Dang Ngoc Chan, Christophe" <Christophe.Dang () sidel ! com>
Date:       2019-06-03 10:47:14

Hello,

What is the data structure of your picture?
A matrix of dots?
A Scilab figure containing polylines?

--
Christophe Dang Ngoc Chan
Mechanical calculation engineer

General
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not \
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the \
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or \
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. \