List:       scilab-users
Subject:    [Scilab-users] Sparse Boolean Matrix
From:       Shamika Mohanan <shamika.i.nair () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-12-24 9:13:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm having trouble using Sparse Boolean Matrix API function in C++ code.
While I can get the row and column indices of the non zero elements in the
matrix, I don't see a pointer for the actual boolean values in the matrix.
I have to assign the boolean values to another matrix. How do I access the
boolean values in the sparse matrix?

Shamika