List:       scilab-users
Subject:    [Scilab-users] Installation Problem
From:       hobie <hshackford () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-01-22 16:53:51

I am unable to install Scilab on my Windows 7 workstation (32 bit). I get the
following error when the installation program is just about completed:
Internal error: Failed to expand Shell folder constant "userdocs"

I have tried downloading the install program to my desktop and running from
the web site with the same results.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hobie Shackford
Providence, RI