List:       scilab-users
Subject:    Function Documentation Standards Document?
From:       David Comer <David_Comer () Emcore ! com>
Date:       2008-04-02 19:03:59

--=_alternative 0068D0B68725741F_=

Hello,

This is certainly a newbie question. Can someone point me to a document
(or where in the manual) I can find information on the documentation
standard for functions? That is, when I wirte a user function/macro, etc.
and want the help to appear complete, what document describes the format
to use when authoring the function. Also, is there a quick start on the
compilation of functions?

Thanks for your time and help,

Dave Comer
--=_alternative 0068D0B68725741F_=

Can someone point me to a document (or where in the manual) I can find
information on the documentation standard for functions? That is, when
I wirte a user function/macro, etc. and want the help to appear complete,
what document describes the format to use when authoring the function.
Also, is there a quick start on the compilation of functions?</font>
--=_alternative 0068D0B68725741F_=--