List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-Dev] git push on forges
From:       Clément David <Clement.David () esi-group ! com>
Date:       2018-07-25 6:33:21

Hello Samuel,

`git push origin master` will push your local branch master to the matching remote branch ; to be
more explicit you could also use `git push origin master:master`.

If this command still fail, could you send us the .git/config file from the scidoe directory ? It is
also possible that behind a strict firewall the ssh port are closed (the codereview use an explicit
non ssh port), could you try from home (or through mobile phone tethering) ?

Thanks,

--
Clément