List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-Dev] CodeReview : How to download a files set?
From:       Samuel Gougeon <sgougeon () free ! fr>
Date:       2018-03-03 22:57:40

Le 03/03/2018 à 23:50, Antoine ELIAS a écrit :
> Le 03/03/2018 à 23:47, Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
>> Le 03/03/2018 à 23:41, Antoine ELIAS a écrit :
>>> You can download the diff file and apply it to your local repo.
>>>
>>> git apply xxxxxxxx.diff
>>>
>>> After that you have modified files locally.
>>> (without commit, history, ...)
>>
>> But then, local files are still spread among the Scilab tree.
>> Aren't they?
> Yes.

Wondering about this situation, i think it is deliberate from GIT/Gerrit
designers,
in order to avoid this kind of "old behavior" : making copies.. And then
managing them...

So we just have to trust the full System and its robustness,
reliability, reversibility, and eternity.
So, let's just do that
;)
Good night
Samuel