List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-Dev] Switch to use Markdown for CHANGES
From:       Clément David <clement.david () scilab-enterprises ! com>
Date:       2016-06-16 9:14:30

Hello Samuel, hello all,

Thanks for these valuable inputs, I have implemented some of your ideas in a dedicated css
(currently only used on print).

As I want to share CSS for both help pages and CHANGES, I did not implemented the 1mm padding yet. I
also did not updated the CHANGES.html content to include specific styles (eg. "column-count") ; IMHO
this will increase the complexity on re-generation.

PS: You could check with the print preview (or print to PDF) feature of your web browser.

PPS: Indeed this is a far less interesting topic than maths or scilab features but it have to be
discussed too :) .

Thanks,

--
Clément