List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-Dev] Problem with advanced mode using scilab within Eclipse
From:       "jm.gauthier" <jm.gauthier () samares-engineering ! com>
Date:       2016-05-25 13:55:07

Hello Clément,

Thank you for your answer.

Actually the error occurs when /sci.open()/ is invoked. I get the source
code of the org.scilab.module.xxxx.jars (from here: git clone
git://git.scilab.org/scilab) and attached them to each jars in order to go
deeper inside the debugging process.

The error appear at the follwing call:

I am sorry, line number are not available...I don't know really why the
Eclipse debugger didn't succeed to indicate the line number of the scilab
sources. Maybe the sources version is not the same as the jar of Scilab
5.5.2 ? Anyway, it is the only stack trace I can provide for the moment. The
console shows the same error message as in the last post (with
hs_err_pid11568.log file).

Hope it helps.

Thank you.