List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    Re: [Scilab-Dev] eval() => evstr()
From:       Serge Steer <serge.steer () inria ! fr>
Date:       2013-01-20 16:51:43

execstr("plot2d()")  works because plot2d() in an instruction (no returned value)

As far as I remember eval as been developped as a partiel replacement of the Matlab \
function but it is a too partial replacement.  It sould be either removed either \
rewritten to fit the Matlab function syntax and semantics

Serge