List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    building on x64
From:       Enrico Segre <enrico.segre () weizmann ! ac ! il>
Date:       2008-03-31 7:44:04

With respect to bugs 2678, 2564, I've seen that things somehow improved
lately. Now I'm able to have a somewhat working console at the end of
the process, which I can crash in at least half a dozen ways with a
couple of clicks or slightly more. Shall I start to invest time
reporting, or are the issues already known?
btw, why that is not mentioned in the alpha3 release notes?
Also, an omission in the release notes - the debugger...

Enrico