List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    xmltojar (was:  Re: Migrating To Visual Studio 2008 on Windows)
From:       Enrico Segre <enrico.segre () weizmann ! ac ! il>
Date:       2008-03-24 7:17:40

> Hi all,
>
> Today it builds till the end and the result can even be launched.
>
> And the man pages can also be built. As you mentioned, it's a very
> loooonnnng process. Perhaps some more feedback in the VS output window
> would be a good idea, I thought it was stuck.
>
> Francois

+1. I've tried this on a P4 32bit 1.4Ghz, it takes over one hour per
language. I hope for you that the process can be incrementalized,
otherwise you have just killed any update of the documentation.

A bug, anyway: if the process is killed (because it seemed stuck...),
the next time make doc or xmltojar is launched, it fails with an error
like Error 4, variable last_successful_build_date not found (quoting at
heart). The workaround is to launch
-->last_successful_build_date=[]; xmltojar
in the shell.

Enrico