List:       scilab-dev
Subject:    MacOSX compilation of Scilab 5.0-svn
From:       mottelet () dma ! utc ! fr
Date:       2008-03-13 10:36:43

 Hi all,

 I am almost to the end (thanks to Sylvestre), but I have a strange error :

 ./bin/scilab -ns -nwni -f
modules/functions/scripts/buildmacros/buildmacros.sce
 dyld: Symbol not found: _setslatecjmp_

 I don't see where this function is defined. I see the references

 integer setslatecjmp
 external setslatecjmp

 in modules/differential_equations/sci_gateway/fortran/sci_dassl.f

 but the subroutine itlsef is not defined anywhere.

 Scilab gurus, any clue ?

 S.