List:       schrodinger-devel
Subject:    [Schrodinger-devel]  Compilation problem
From:       yann.lepetitcorps () free ! fr
Date:       2012-05-25 23:20:59

I cannot compile schroedinger nor dirac-research because I have a lot of
messages of this type :

bitmap.cpp:145:13: erreur: variable ‘size’ set but not used
[-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]

=> this is the -Werror flag that seem to make the problem

==> where can I comment this for that compilation can go to the end ?
(I have tested to comment -Werror in a lot of makefiles and/or to comment the
"CXXFLAGS="$CXXFLAGS -w1 -Werror -wr964 -wr963" into the configure script but
this is always the same problem :( )

@+
Yannoo