List:       schrodinger-devel
Subject:    [Schrodinger-devel] libschroedinger recent windows build
From:       kaolite <kaolite () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-31 13:13:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am trying to use schroedinger. Has anyone a working windows binary version
of a recent snapshot of libschroedinger (+ liboil)... I have find an ffmpeg
build, i can link my apps... but I have strange "
schro_decoder_decode_parse_header:expected parse header*" *when I try to
decode a stream. my code was working with an old schroedinger windows build
(that I have lost...)

thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Kao