List:       schrodinger-devel
Subject:    Re: [Schrodinger-devel] Schroedinger Wavelet Filter selection
From:       Anuradha Suraparaju <anuradha () rd ! bbc ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-08-21 5:42:38

I'll submit a patch to add/process the command line option for wavelet
filters to the libschroedingerenc.c in ffmpeg. Meanwhile, rather than
changing the Schroedinger library code, add the following lines to the
init function libschroedinger_encode_init in
libavcodec/libschroedingerenc.c

schro_encoder_setting_set_double(p_schro_params->encoder,
                                 "intra_wavelet",
                                  your_wavelet_id_of_choice);

schro_encoder_setting_set_double(p_schro_params->encoder,
                                 "inter_wavelet",
                                  your_wavelet_id_of_choice);

Regards,
Anuradha