List:       scap-security-guide
Subject:    Re: Move upstream "Collateral & References" section to official open-scap.org?
From:       Shawn Wells <swells () redhat ! com>
Date:       2016-01-27 19:16:04

On 1/27/16 8:51 AM, Martin Preisler wrote:
> [...]

Currently, the "Resources" section is subdivided with:
- News: Blog articles and misc announcements
- Documentation: Manuals & Tutorials

I propose changing by:
- News: Filter for only significant events (releases, highly requested
features, conference/speaking announcements)
- Documentation
         * Add "Community Presentations" to share various conference
presentations, take content from github page
         * Add "Press/Blogs/Articles," merging existing blog postings
with entries from upstream wiki
         * Add "Video Overviews" from upstream wiki

I'm happy to convert the content from upstream wiki to whatever the
open-scap.org site uses. With that said... I've little knowledge on how
trivial changing the upstream site is. Martin, do you?