List:       scap-security-guide
Subject:    Re: Review request for couple of pending patches
From:       Jan Lieskovsky <jlieskov () redhat ! com>
Date:       2014-04-28 12:36:56

Hello Shawn, folks,

----- Original Message -----
> Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 6:05:08 AM
> Subject: Re: Review request for couple of pending patches
>
> On 4/10/14, 3:31 AM, Jan Lieskovsky wrote:

From the original list of 7:
  https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/scap-security-guide/2014-April/005176.html

Martin reviewed & acked patches 1), 2), 5), 6), and 7):
  https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/scap-security-guide/2014-April/005186.html
  https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/scap-security-guide/2014-April/005202.html

Would it be possible to have 3) and 4) finished yet:?
  3) https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/scap-security-guide/2014-March/005148.html
  4) https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/scap-security-guide/2014-April/005160.html

Thank you && Regards, Jan.
--
Jan iankko Lieskovsky / Red Hat Security Technologies Team