List:       sbcl-help
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-help] Status and plans for ARM support (Apple M1-family chips on MacOs) ???
From:       Bela Pecsek <bela.pecsek () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-11-01 16:25:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Scott,

SBCL's been ported to M1 almost a year ago very quickly by Stas and
running very stable since then.

The only missing feature is the SIMD support that I hope will also come
eventually when Stas can spare some time to make it.

The easiest is to install using brew or port.

$ brew install sbcl

This should do it.

Regards:

Bela