List:       sbcl-help
Subject:    [Sbcl-help] Keyword args always shown in red in sbcl-cover reports
From:       Nicolas Herry <beastieboy () beastieboy ! net>
Date:       2021-07-28 9:17:45

Hi,

I've been using sbcl-cover happily for a bit and it proved very useful
and reliable so far. One thing though I must not understand is how
sbcl-cover treats keyword arguments.

Whenever a function accepts keyword arguments with a default value, no
matter the test cases I write against their usage, they will always show
up in red in sbcl-cover's report, meaning that none of the branches have
been taken. I test them by writing test cases accepting the default
(skipping them in the call), and by providing a value. The test library
I use is FiveAM.

What am I missing here?

Thanks,

Nicolas.