List:       sbcl-help
Subject:    [Sbcl-help] ansible and/or salt users?
From:       Carlos Konstanski <ckonstanski () pippiandcarlos ! com>
Date:       2017-03-01 20:07:56

I just had in interesting task thrown at me: migrate ansible playbooks
to salt. It's screaming "open-source project".

Naturally I want to write the migrator in lisp. I'd like to get a sense
of whether there is anyone in the SBCL community that uses either
ansible or salt. If there is no one, then I guess I'll grudgingly use
some other language. I would prefer to have interested parties who might
contribute, even if that means clojure or ruby or some such.

Carlos