List:       sbcl-help
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-help] Print location where sbcl is looking for userinit file
From:       "Rodgers, Stu" <s.rodgers () tier1performance ! com>
Date:       2015-03-16 13:57:12

Nikodemus and Christophe,

Thanks so much. Very helpful!

Windows 8 is griping about renaming a file to ".sbclrc". It does not like the file \
not having a name prior to the dot. I'll see if I can rename it using the command \
line. Regardless, sbcl is now working now and finding the init file with the file \
being named "sbclrc". I needed to also set the Start In folder in the Windows 8  \
program shortcut link.