List:       sbcl-help
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-help] Lisplab install - how to
From:       Sanel Zukan <sanelz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-03-08 22:25:59

Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@igpm.rwth-aachen.de> writes:
> debugger invoked on a LOAD-SYSTEM-DEFINITION-ERROR in thread #<THREAD "main thread" \
> RUNNING {1002D36923}>:  Error while trying to load definition for system lisplab \
> from pathname /Src/Src/LANG/Lisp/lisplab-0.1.0/lisplab.asd:  Invalid pathname \
> #P"/shared/quadpack/": Expected a relative pathname

I think that is a typo; try to find in lisplab.asd line with:

 :module :/shared/quadpack/

and change it to:

 :module :shared/quadpack

this will continue compilation. However, from what I could see from
playing with it, it will fail then at 'shared/slatec/src/dcsevl.lisp',
because initial types are single-float, but declared as double-float.

To make it working, you will need to change single-float constants
(e.g. 0.0 or 0.5) to double-float, like 0.0d0 or 0.5d0. The same issue
will arise with other files from slatec package.

Or, to have double-float as default format, preprend this line to sbcl
command:

  sbcl --eval "(setf *read-default-float-format* 'double-float)"
       # other --eval args

After that, it will fail again in 'quadpack' because f2cl didn't export
all functions. In file 'shared/quadpack/f2cl-package.lisp' add this:

  #:cdabs #:zsqrt #:dimag #:dcmplx #:dconjg

to be part of f2cl-lib package. And that should be it; hopefully :)

> Helmut

Best,
Sanel