List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-devel] Merge requests
From:       Didier Verna <didier () lrde ! epita ! fr>
Date:       2023-01-13 12:02:24

Douglas Katzman <dougk@google.com> wrote:

> The file name "ctypes" is extremely unfortunate due to the use of
> 'ctype' to mean "compiler types" with regard to the Lisp type system.
> (Yeah, yeah, different directory but ... I hate it) So could we move
> this utterly trivial bit of code _anywhere_ else in src/pcl/ besides
> that file, and delete the file? Doug

  How about renaming it to, say, built-in-mcs ? The previous file in the
  build order (defcombin) needs to be loaded before this one can be
  executed, and none of the next ones are really suitable to put this
  code in... apart maybe from precom[12], one of which being currently
  empty. But I don't really understand their original purpose.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info