List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-devel] [Q] Aliases
From:       Didier Verna <didier () lrde ! epita ! fr>
Date:       2021-04-06 11:07:45

Christophe Rhodes wrote:

> SLIME uses (sb-impl::%fun-name f). Possibly there should be something
> in SB-INTROSPECT next to FUNCTION-LAMBDA-LIST to make this less scary
> for users, but at the moment there isn't. (Use with caution.)

  Thanks. Oh, but wait! There's a comment on top of that function that
mention's the 3rd value of FUNCTION-LAMBDA-EXPRESSION, which I wasn't
aware of, and which seems to be exactly what I'm looking for (at least
in SBCL)...

--
 ¡En Seguida! -- New album: https://www.didierverna.com/records/en-seguida.php
Available on all digital platforms now!