List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    [Sbcl-devel] alternative implementation of cons
From:       "73budden ." <budden73 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-05-08 19:58:00

Hi!

I guess many people sometimes dreamed of extensible cons.

I implemented this kind of cons, it is called kons:cons.

kons package exports many cons-related symbols, e.g. kons:list,
kons:cons, kons:car, kons:dolist etc.

Some (but not all) list functions, I/O, SBCL's extensible sequences
are implemented. State is alpha. The most simple way to get familiar
with the beast is to watch the tests:

https://bitbucket.org/budden/yar/src/default/fb2/kons/kons-test.lisp?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

Sorry, it is not in quicklisp, it depends on many of my libraries and
many comments are in Russian. And it is in alpha stage. Code is SBCL
specific and depends heavily on SBCL internals.

Maybe support team can find it interesting to include this kind of
"extensible cons" into SBCL.

WBR, Denis Budyak