List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-devel] Download failure for release 1.2.14
From:       Christophe Rhodes <csr21 () cantab ! net>
Date:       2015-07-30 8:59:27

SANO Masatoshi <snmsts@gmail.com> writes:

> I see sbcl repository are looked properly tagged and
> http://www.sbcl.org/platform-table.html have been changed for the
> release.
>
> But I can't download source and binary of the version from
> sourceforge.
> Please fix the situation if possible.

As I explained in my e-mail announcing the release, uploads to the file
release section of Sourceforge are currently not available, and
therefore I cannot fix the situation until that is rectified.  The
current ETA for that as given by Sourceforge at
<http://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-infrastructure-and-service-restoration-update-for-728/>
is the end of the day of 31st July.

Best wishes,

Christophe