List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-devel] package locks
From:       Faré <fahree () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-25 21:32:40

On 25 October 2010 11:31, Attila Lendvai <attila.lendvai@gmail.com> wrote:
> and although i'm not an ITA employee, our two cents on the issue is to
> keep our entire codebase warning-free and keep an eye for the new
> ones.

Same here - we fail the build if any warning or even style-warning
appears, though we frob which types of warnings do or do not get
emitted.

--#f
Nobody seems more obsessed by diet than our antimaterialist, otherworldly,
New Age, spiritual types. But if the material world is merely illusion, an
honest guru should be as content with Budweiser and bratwurst as with raw
carrot juice, tofu, and seaweed slime. — Edward Abbey