List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    [Sbcl-devel] Summer of Lisp: win32 threads
From:       "Elliott Slaughter" <elliottslaughter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-28 21:29:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am applying for Google Summer of Code and I am wondering what exactly is
involved in the win32 threads project. (I know the CLISP threading project
is considered very difficult because CLISP has not yet dealt with general
issues of concurrency. I suspect SBCL has already dealt with these because
it has threads on at least some platforms, but I don't really know.)

Thank you for your time.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." - Frank
Herbert