List:       sbcl-devel
Subject:    Re: [Sbcl-devel] Sbcl on Solaris.
From:       Knut_Olav_Bøhmer <knobo () online ! no>
Date:       2007-03-28 11:17:51

Nikodemus Siivola wrote:
> Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to get more useful debug/bugreport information from sbcl
>> (look at the bottom).  I have cut away some of the "unuseful"
>> information.
>
> Directions to reproduce (ie. the source that produces the error) would
> be good to have.
>
> You can ask SBCL for backtrace by typing "ba" and pressing enter at the
> debugger prompt. That's definitely useful as well.
Of course.. Sorry  for that.
What I did:

$ bunzip2 -c sbcl-0.9.11-sparc-sunos-binary.tar.bz2 | tar x
$ cd sbcl-0.9.11-sparc-sunos
$ INSTALL_ROOT=/my/path/ sh install.sh
$ export SBCL_HOME=/my/path/
$ ~/my/path/bin/sbcl
.
.
.

((FLET #:G178))
0] :ba

0: ((FLET #:G178))
1: (SB-UNIX::SIGSEGV-HANDLER
    #<unavailable argument>
    #<unavailable argument>
    #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #XFFBEF3A0))
2: (SB-SYS:INVOKE-INTERRUPTION #<CLOSURE (LAMBDA #) {300007A5}>)
3: ("foreign function: #x1C04F")
4: (SB-ALIEN::DLOPEN NIL 258)
5: (SB-SYS:DLOPEN-OR-LOSE NIL)
6: (SB-SYS:REOPEN-SHARED-OBJECTS)