List:       sashxb-discussion
Subject:    [Sashxb-discussion] SashXB 1.0 release date and bug info
From:       AJ Shankar <aj () bantha ! org>
Date:       2002-06-10 15:23:08

Hey all,
Although we haven't been sending out many emails, we are nearly done with
SashXB 1.0. We've successfully compiled it against Mozilla 1.0, and all
that remains now is some final testing on various systems before we can
put the release RPMs online. We anticipate that the release will be on
this Wednesday (two days from now!).

Also look forward to a new (and useful) weblication, which will be
released in the coming week or two. Newsbar is a panel applicaton that
fetches live news and stock quotes from a variety of sources and scrolls
them. Of course, everything from display properties to the news sources is
customizable. It's not flashy but it's definitely useful.

Sara, your crash is likely due to an incorrect version of mozilla. If you
don't mind waiting till Wednesday, you may have better luck with SashXB
1.0 and Mozilla 1.0.

AJ