List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: How to extract log statistics using SAS
From:       Alan Churchill <savian.net () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2023-01-20 6:50:03

Not an immediate fix but I will be releasing a piece of software (free) that has this \
included in it very soon. Just waiting on Microsoft to make some packaging fixes.

You can see screenshots at:

https://www.postsas.com/SaviApp/SaviAppScreenshots

I do this using a lot of regex that has been refined over a long time. I am sure \
others have done something similar in the SAS ecosystem. I wanted a UI for it to make \
it accessible. It is desktop based due to people not wanting to let their info leave \
premises (hence, no web).

Microsoft should have a better packaging story soon. Until then, I am waiting.

Alan Churchill
Savian, LLC