List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Baby-Themed Graphics
From:       tc <ted.j.conway () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2022-10-17 13:48:41

Here's an old 2015 baby name-themed dashboard I did to familiarize myself=
 with Tableau on smartphones (alas, I don't have access to SAS VA to port=
 it, but used SAS to prep the data, if that counts!):

Baby Names: The Class of 2015
https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/tc1115/viz/BabyNamesTheClassof2015=
/BabyNames-TheClassof2015
______

And over at SAS Blogs, check out posts by several folks using various SAS=
 tools that are tagged with "baby names" (who knew that would merit a cat=
egory!) which pointed me to the baby name data sources:

https://blogs.sas.com/content/tag/baby-names/

Congrats (and good luck!) to the parents-to-be!