List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: StackOverflow: Which columns have duplicate values across rows
From:       Paul Dorfman <sashole () BELLSOUTH ! NET>
Date:       2019-03-21 0:39:46

Roger,

You captured the concept with precision.

It's interesting how inverting a problem can render a solution either much more \
difficult or much simpler. For example, if instead of wanting to know whether a row \
has a dupe, we wanted to know whether or not its values are all the same, we could \
merely compare the first (or any other) value with the rest.

Best regards
Paul