List:       sas-l
Subject:    BASUG SAS Blowout - Boston Nov 5-6
From:       Quentin McMullen <qmcmullen.sas () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2018-10-25 12:58:01

Hi All,

The Boston Area SAS User Group is having our annual SAS Blowout in Novemb=
er.  Early bird registration ends Friday Oct 26.

This year we're doing it as a two day event.

Monday Nov 5 is the meeting.  Amazing presenters: Art Carpenter; Vince De=
lGobbo; Mark Jordan.
Tuesday Nov 6 Art is leading two half-day training classes.

If you're in New England, it'll be worth the trip.  Heck, even if I was o=
utside of New England, I'd fly in to see these folks.

Meeting info: http://www.basug.org/events/b201811.pdf
Training info: http://www.basug.org/events/t201811.pdf

Many thanks to SAS for supporting this annual LUG event.

--Q.