List:       sas-l
Subject:    sasensei
From:       Allan Bowe <allnbowe () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2017-09-30 17:45:08

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a project called SASENSEI - it's a question based
learning system for SAS, covering all kinds of niche topics such as Viya,
Risk Dimensions, AF/SCL, Stored Process Web Apps as well as familiar areas
such as Programming, DI Studio and SMC.

We have gone to Beta release, and looking for some* hard-hitting user
feedback* so that we can adapt the game in order to delight and inspire SAS
users to help each other learn SAS - by adding good quality questions to
the question bank.

It's free to play, if you run out of tokens the balance is reset to 8 the
next day.

The site is at https://sasensei.com

Feel free to share would just ask that it not posted on social media until
we have our official launch - we still have several new levels to add, such
as multiplayer, and an updated / responsive design to implement.  Also
there are still some bugs to fix.

Cheers,
Allan

https://sasensei.com