List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: R and SAS solution for longest run in 20,000 coin flips
From:       Rick Wicklin <rick.wicklin () SAS ! COM>
Date:       2016-03-27 20:36:19

Hi Nat,
Yes, getting the word out is a constant challenge. With internet search engines, it \
is much easier, as a huge percentage of people who come to a sas.com domain get there \
through a search.

In your example of
"sas/IML" calling [R]
I wrote 7 of the top 10 links on the resulting Google search.  I prefer for SAS \
documention to be the primary resource because it is obviously an "official" and \
people feel they can trust it.  By linking to the doc from my blogs, the doc is given \
greater weight by the search engines, which is the way I want it.

Thanks for your feedback,
Rick