List:       sas-l
Subject:    New about SAS Institute
From:       Arthur Tabachneck <art () ANALYSTFINDER ! COM>
Date:       2015-12-25 0:47:02

Of course I'd be remiss if I didn't begin by wishing everyone the best of=
 holidays, regardless of what holidays you celebrate, or when!

That said, did you happen to catch the news that Jim Davis has left SAS I=
nstitute or Informatica and has been replaced by Randy Guard as CMO and F=
ritz Lehman as Chief Customer Officer.

While the article (http://wraltechwire.com/sas-promotes-2-veteran-execs-t=
o-chief-marketing-officer-chief-customer-officer/15194610/) suggested tha=
t was a negative for SAS, I have to wonder if the changes will result in =
a better (IMHO) direction.

Art