List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: FW: Integration of SAS EG local server, EG remote server and
From:       Roger DeAngelis <rogerjdeangelis () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2014-01-27 21:13:20

Hi Toby,

Hi All
 Toby, I agree with you. But I feel there is a place for EG but not for
programmers. SAS would have to strip out the Process and Project stuff and
just have some restricted menu driven aplications, like proc means. Also I
feel SAS should limit the number of observations for non-programmers and
make it known up front. A beginner should only spend a month or two with EG
and then perhaps SAS could issue this suggestion. 'You have used EG for
over two months, you may want to consider using the full
programmers version'.

I do like products that introduce high school students and executives to
SAS/WPS. Grows the base.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:13 PM, William W. Viergever <william@viergever.net