List:       sas-l
Subject:    MSOFFICE2K_X and WORKSHEET_SOURCE
From:       Jeff Kroll <jeffrey.kroll () US ! ING ! COM>
Date:       2012-12-26 14:44:49

Im using the MSOFFICE2K_X(v2.50) tagset to create a couple of HTML files.  I
then use MSOFFICE2K_X to bring the two HTML files into a single XLS file
using the WORKSHEET_SOURCE options.  The issue Im having is that when I open
the XLS file I get a "Problems During Load" box pop up and it tells me there
were problems with the load and indicates there were problems with the
Worksheet setting and the Workbook setting.  It gives me the name of a log
file but I cant seem to find it anywhere.  When I click OK on the popup it
does bring up a spreadsheet with two tabs as expected.

Can anyone think of a reason this might be happening?  I tried to create a
multi-tab worksheet using SHEET_NAME but that wasnt working for me.

Jeff