List:       sas-l
Subject:    Automatic reply: SAS-L Digest - 23 Dec 2012 to 25 Dec 2012 (#2012-879)
From:       "Geise, Brandon D." <bdgeise () GEISINGER ! EDU>
Date:       2012-12-25 6:04:40

I will be out of the office Tuesday, December 25th to Thursday, December =
27th.  I will respond upon returning Thursday, December 27th.  If you req=
uire immediate assistance please contact either Bill Sees or the Help Des=
k (570-271-8092).

Thank you,
Brandon Geise

IMPORTANT WARNING: The information in this message (and the documents att=
ached to it, if any) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is=
 intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else=
 is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, =
copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be taken, in rel=
iance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this =
message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (an=
d the documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may =
have created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank y=
ou.

Geisinger Health System utilizes an encryption process to safeguard Prote=
cted Health Information and other confidential data contained in external=
 e-mail messages. If email is encrypted, the recipient will receive an e-=
mail instructing them to sign on to the Geisinger Health System Secure E-=
mail Message Center to retrieve the encrypted e-mail.