List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Odds ratio table for cumulative logit model
From:       "Gravelle, Tim" <Tim_Gravelle () GALLUP ! COM>
Date:       2011-05-30 13:25:26

I would suggest that interaction effects require special (or at least especially \
careful) interpretation in all models, linear, logit or otherwise.  :)  I can \
recommend the following sources covering the specification, interpretation and \
display of interaction effects (including their use in logit models):

Braumoeller, Bear F. (2004) "Hypothesis Testing and Multiplicative Interaction \
Terms." International Organization 58(4): 807-820.

Fox, John and Robert Andersen (2006) "Effect Displays for Multinomial and \
Proportional-Odds Logit Models." Sociological Methodology 36: 225-256.

Jaccard, James (2001) Interaction Effects in Logistic Regression. Thousand Oaks, CA: \
Sage.

Tim