List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Proc BOXPLOT
From:       Murphy Choy <goladin () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2011-05-28 0:35:34

Hi Peter,

I am not sure whether this might help by there is an option called boxstyle
which one can use far fence.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63033/HTML/default/viewer
.htm#statug_boxplot_sect012.htm#statug.boxplot.boxstyleoption

Regards,
Murphy Choy

The Unofficial SAS Gardener
Let the truth pave the land we tread.