List:       sas-l
Subject:    OT: Re: LST produced instead of RTF
From:       Mary <mlhoward () avalon ! net>
Date:       2010-02-26 18:59:27

And I got back this:

Mary,
Thats a good observation. However the point of the quote is that mostly its the \
attitude that prevents a person from rising to the heights that one is capable of \
instead of aptitude (since mostly aptitude is a given). For example if there are \
different people with the same aptitude then the one that would be successful would \
be the one with the right attitude.

Cheers!

Nishant H. Dholakia
Its your Attitude not your Aptitude that determines your Altitude

And of course, Mikeeee, you are an excellent example of someone with both aptitude \
and attitude!  I hope you reach the right altitude when flying to Seattle next month!

-Mary