List:       sas-l
Subject:    Re: Is there a system macro var that indicates if running batch or
From:       Tom Abernathy <tom.abernathy () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2010-01-30 18:15:29

Andrea -

Ignoring the issue of whether you can tell if your code is running
batch or not perhaps we should consider why your process would need to
redirect the log for batch processing?  Wouldn't the process that is
submitting the code already have directed the log to where it should
go? If you run SAS from a command prompt it will write the log to the
current directory. Or you can override the default behavior by adding
the -log option to the command line.

Perhaps I am reading your post wrong and you meant that when you are
running interactively you want to redirect the log?
In that case can you wait for it to finish and use a DM command to
save the log where you want? In that case your test is just for
whether the DMS option is on.

- Tom